Christmas is the perfect occasion to let your girlfriend know how much you love and care about her. This is the idle eve to tell her how much you want her and how important is she in your life. Send her some romantic and sweet Christmas card messages. Here are some sweet and lovely Christmas wishes, quotes, and messages for you.


Christmas wish for girlfriend

https://medium.com/@Doriandew/happy-easter-2024-wishes-and-greetings-for-family-and-friends-0703a8a9c7e9

This year made me realize that you are the only woman I want to be with forever. Thank you for not leaving my side. Merry Christmas my love!


I just want to spend the magical moments of this beautiful Christmas Eve with you. I ask for nothing but your sweet presence in my life this magical season! 


My life has meaning because you are in it. Without you, there is no hope and no colors in my life. Thank you for being with me throughout the year. Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to the most amazing girl who taught me how to grow roses in my heart. This Christmas, may all your cherished dreams come true! 


Wishing you nothing but all the best this magical season holds. Sending you to love from the very core of soul as the Christmas merrymaking goes on!


This year made me realize that you are the only woman I want to be with forever. Thank you for not leaving my side. Merry Christmas my love!


I just want to spend the magical moments of this beautiful Christmas Eve with you. I ask for nothing but your sweet presence in my life this magical season!


Christmas wishes for Girlfriend


My life has meaning because you are in it. Without you, there is no hope and no colors in my life. Thank you for being with me throughout the year. Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to the most amazing girl who taught me how to grow roses in my heart. This Christmas, may all your cherished dreams come true!


Wishing you nothing but all the best this magical season holds. Sending you to love from the very core of soul as the Christmas merrymaking goes on!


Romantic Christmas Messages for Girlfriend


Your eyes are just as beautiful as your face is. And your smile is just as sweet as your kisses. Merry Christmas to you my love!


I can spend a thousand Christmas just by looking at your beautiful eyes. I don’t need to say anything; my eyes will tell you how much love I have for you!


You can go around the entire world and still wouldn’t find anyone who loves you more than I do. Because I’m the one for you. Merry Christmas!

Love can be painful at times. But you are worth all the pains and all the troubles. I love you till my death. Merry Christmas!


Romantic wishes for Girlfriend

You have a face made of sugar and a heart made of gold. How can I resist falling in love with you! Merry Christmas!


I would refuse to go to heaven if you were not there. I’d accept to be in hell if you’re there. Merry Christmas my love!


Your love is the biggest inspiration in my life. I’m lucky to have you in my life. I’ll everything to keep you mine forever. Merry Christmas!


Loving you is an addiction that I don’t want to recover from. You’re my drug and I’m dependent on it. Merry Christmas!


Your beauty has kept me spellbound right from the moment I met you till now. You are the queen of my dreams. Merry Christmas to you!



Romantic Christmas Wishes for Girlfriend


I can’t wait to spend this Christmas with you. I have so many dreams to fulfill and so much love to show you! Merry Christmas!



Merry time with merry cheer, when you are in my life, there is nothing to fear, I love you so much, Merry Christmas and happy new year!


This year you will get a nice Christmas gift and my heart on top of it. I love you and wishing you a Happy Merry Christmas!


Christmas wishes for Girlfriend

Love is a heavenly feeling and it becomes all the more special when you are in my arms, I love you so much, Merry Christmas and happy new year sweetheart!


Merry Christmas to my queen, the one that holds me in her hands like a rag doll and who will spend Christmas Eve with me. Merry Christmas, my love.


You are my only hope in life, without you, I can’t survive, on this joyous occasion, let me wish you, Merry Christmas my dear, Have a nice day!


Christmas wishes for Girlfriend

I love you and I have no words to show, I love you and I want you to know, On this special occasion of Christmas, Merry Christmas!

You are in my life, so my life has meaning. Without you in my life, it would be only dreaming. I love you so much and wishing you a Merry Christmas!

For Christmas, I am sending you 100 cuddles and 1000 kisses because I love you more than anything else.

Christmas wishes for Girlfriend

You make me happy in many ways, but tonight you only need to be with me and welcome the son of God in our hearts. Merry Christmas.


You are the one for me in my life, without you, I won’t survive, you are my life, my soul, you are in my every role, Merry Christmas my love!


Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.


Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary.


Not so long ago I was alone and lost, and then you came along and I was home. Thank you for finding me. I crown you the Queen of my heart.